Current available jobs in Event/Game Day Staff:
The Houston Texans organization is looking for new teammates that subscribe to our core ideals such as character, hard work, discipline and teamwork. We are currently seeking candidates to fill several positions in our Battle Red Stampede group.
Event Operations Manager
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
** Please be aware that attendance at the following is MANDATORY:
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. 1. Are you willing and able to work 8 of the 10 home games? (Yes/No)
2. 2. Are you available to work events during the week and on weekends? (Yes/No)
3. 3. If offered the position, are you available for the mandatory orientation on Wednesday, April 19? (Yes/No)
4. 4. If offered the position, are you available to work the Draft Party on Thursday, April 27? (Yes/No)
5. Why are you interested in this position?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ