Current available jobs in Internships:
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Reports to: Senior Video Production Coordinator
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university strongly preferred.
· Prior experience in either professional or college sports video production or publications, preferred.
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities in a high energy environment.
· Ability to maintain attention to detail and ability to work effectively under pressure and within deadlines.
· Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
· Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information.
· Knowledge and ability to use various types of video cameras and production equipment.
· Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Avid non-linear editing systems and various graphics programs such as Adobe After Effects and PhotoShop.
· Produce, edit and execute all internal and external video production requests.
· Participate in developing and managing all Club website content and publications.
Job Function (duties and responsibilities):
· Videotape and edit Texans-related events and activities, including but not limited to, player practices, player interviews, press conferences, player community appearances, corporate sponsor events and mascot and cheerleader appearances for video board use at Club home games as well as for use by television affiliates, the Club website and other production outlets including social media.
· Actively participate in all Marketing department event and project planning and execution as assigned.
· Gameday duties: Produce and edit video footage of pre-game activities, on-field game highlights and post-game press conferences for live video streaming on Club website and in social media.
· Conceptualize, shoot and edit features for web, television and social media.
· Provide media relations personnel with player/coach sound bytes to be distributed via FTP.
· Perform various other tasks as may be assigned by the Senior Director of Broadcasting or Integrated Media Manager.
· Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with Business Operations and other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
Travel Requirements: Local travel as necessary to conduct various video shoots.
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you would like to be notified of Internship positions with the Houston Texans franchise in the future, please press "apply for this position" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and that you check off the appropriate notification boxes; otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply for the specific position posted. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant for any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ