Current available jobs in Internships:
We are currently seeking candidates to fill the following internships during the 2016--2017 season:
We are looking for candidates who:
Marketing Events Internship:
Marketing Promotions Internship:
Community Development Internship:
Marketing/Events – Mascot Program Internship:
Paid Internship: $7.25/hour
Please note that while resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Team by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to commit to a full-time work schedule (8:30 am - 5:30 pm, weekends, evenings and holidays as necessary) from approximately June 2016 through May 2017? (Yes/No Only)
2. Can you find dependable housing and transportation for the duration of the internship? (Yes/No Only)
3. Please review the summaries above and identify which internships you are interested in. (Events/Promotions/Community/Mascot Only)
4. Do you have relevant WORK experience in the sports or entertainment industry? (Yes/No Only)
5. Why do you want to work for the Texans?
If you would like to be notified of Internship positions with the Houston Texans franchise in the future, please press "apply for this position" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and that you check off the appropriate notification boxes; otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply for the specific position posted. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant for any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ