Current available jobs in Internships:
Department: Ticketing/Customer Service
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Reports to: Director of Ticket Services
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university required.
· Previous professional sports industry or customer service experience preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
· Strong organization and time management skills.
· Management of multiple tasks with multiple priorities.
· Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
· Must be able to maintain confidential information.
· Must possess ability to provide outstanding customer service and to build strong relationships with clients.
· Must be professional and dependable with strong problem-solving capabilities.
· Assist in all customer service functions and projects as well as other Ticketing and Premium Seating activities as may be assigned.
Basic Job Function:
Participate in all Customer Service projects including, but not limited to, receiving fan issues, comments and suggestions, following up with all appropriate entities to ensure satisfactory resolution of customer service situations and tracking customer feedback.
Job Function (Duties and Responsibilities):
· Assist in planning and executing special events held for premium seat patrons, staff or season ticket holders.
· Assist with Premium Seating projects as directed including, but not limited to, suite administrator training camps, suite checks and other projects to prepare suites for pre- and regular season games.
· Assist in the development and execution of e-mail campaigns to all season ticket holders.
· Participate in the administration of the employee recognition program and other employee initiatives.
· Assist Ticket Services Manager and Director of Premium Seating in managing the suite database in the Archtics ticketing system.
· Assist with answering phones and with other basic office functions
· Perform other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by the Director of Ticket Services and/or Senior Vice President, Ticketing and Event Management.
· Position requires routine face-to-face personal interaction with staff, peers and other Club personnel; therefore, job responsibilities must be physically performed in the Club offices and not in a telecommuting manner.
While resumes of all candidates will be considered, as a way for the Texans organization to acknowledge and reciprocate the tremendous support given the Club by local fans and the local community in general, qualified candidates with permanent addresses in the Houston metropolitan and surrounding areas will be given first consideration whenever possible.
If your skills and experience match our available position requirements, a Human Resources representative will contact you directly. Due to the volume of resumes received by the Houston Texans, we are unable to provide updates on the status of individual applications.
The Houston Texans are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work the entire time of June 22 through September 13?
2. Are you willing and able to work weekends and before and after regular working hours during the week?
3. Are you comfortable taking direction from multiple individuals?
4. Do you have experience in bulk mailings through USPS and/or FedEx?
5. Dependability is key in this position. Have you ever been late to work, and if yes, why?
If you would like to be notified of Internship positions with the Houston Texans franchise in the future, please press "apply for this position" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and that you check off the appropriate notification boxes; otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply for the specific position posted. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant for any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ